If you want to surf the internet and be anonymous, then VPN is the best choice. VPN is a private network that not only protects your private security but also keeps your data from being stolen by hackers. It is also used to unblock geo-restrictions so that users can stream the site that they want. Stark VPN does the task effectively on PC with additional features. Now, let us discuss how to install Stark VPN on Windows and Mac PC.
Stark VPN allows safe online activity and maintains the privacy of user data and search history perfectly. It is a free VPN service. The VPN app doesn’t require any login or registration, and it provides 30+ countries’ server networks. You can hide your IP address by connecting it to a virtual location. It is a torrent-friendly app, so the users can download the torrent files faster with StarkVPN on their computer.
How to Install Stark VPN on Windows 7/8/10/11 and Mac PC
Stark VPN is an Android app, so you have to use the Android Emulator to install the VPN on your PC.
Get Stark VPN on PC using BlueStacks
1. Launch BlueStacks on your PC. If not installed, download BlueStacks from its official site by clicking on the Download BlueStacks button.
2. Install the downloaded file and follow the on-screen instructions.
3. Click Finish to complete the installation process, and the app shortcut will be available on the desktop.
4. Open the BlueStacks emulator and sign in with your Google account.
5. Launch the Google Play Store and search for Stark VPN and select the same from the search result.
6. Click Install to download the app and select Open to start using it.
Install Stark VPN on PC using NoxPlayer
1. Open the browser on your laptop and search for NoxPlayer.
2. Choose the official website from the search results and click on Download.
3. Double click on the NoxPlayer installer file and select Install.
4. Wait for the installation to be over and launch it.
5. Go to Google Play Store and log in using your Google Account.
6. Click on the Search bar and enter Stark VPN.
7. Choose Stark VPN from the suggestion list and click on Install.
8. The app will be installed on your Windows PC via NoxPlayer.
How to Use Stark VPN?
1. Search and double-click on the Stark VPN app on your Windows or Mac device.
2. Select Allow if prompted in the next tab.
3. Next, choose either Auto select location or a specified country location.
4. Click on Connect (Power button) to connect to the selected server.
5. To disconnect the connection, click on the same icon.
Related: Download VPN 360 for PC – Windows and Mac
Simple Interface: The interface of Stark VPN is simple and easy to connect with the VPN server. The connection process is a completely hassle-free task.
Secure Connection: It safeguards the private data and IP address and does not record the user’s online searches and login activity. The searches are protected using encryption.
Efficient VPN: It runs effectively with low RAM and consumes less battery. The user can use the VPN for long hours without caring about the battery percentage.
Unlimited Data: Stark VPN provides access to all the blocked sites and does not limit data usage. This becomes helpful in streaming content with Geo-restriction.
Encryption: It uses military-grade encryption technology in order to ensure your online privacy.
VPN Servers It has VPN servers around the world that allow you to browse super fast, anonymous, and with an uninterrupted connection to the internet.
Yes. You can install Stark VPN on Mac and Windows PC with the help of an emulator. The above steps will guide you for the easy installation of Stark VPN.
Stark VPN is completely safe and secure. It protects user data and online activity.
Yes. Stark VPN protects your IP address while connecting to the public WiFi network. The Internet Service Provider cannot trace user data or history.
It is a torrent-friendly app and supports all types of torrent downloads securely.
Yes, there are Apk files available for Stark VPN Reloaded.
You can make your online searches completely secure and protect them from others accessing your data. The Stark VPN app on PC also supports the compression feature. In case of any problems, you can contact customer support.