File transfer apps are available in plenty, but only a few are reliable for secure file transfer. T Share ensures completely safe file sharing and receiving. You can install T-Share on a PC to get or send files from smartphones instantly.
T-Share is a file-sharing app developed by Terraspica Ltd. The app requires no registration or sign-up and is free to use. You have to install an Android Emulator to get T-Share for the PC. Let’s discuss the steps to install T-Share for PC.
- The T-Share app has a simple user-friendly interface for easy usage.
- It has organized the files into categories like Apps, Music, Photos, and Videos for quick selection.
- The transferring can be done in more than one way, define a hotSpot, open your own QR code, and scan the other end QR code.
- It has very basic steps for sharing and receiving files from other devices and has no complex procedure.
- The web transfer enables sharing the file through the web if and only they are connected to the same network.
How to Install T-Share for PC: Windows 7/8/10/11 and Mac
Install BlueStacks for PC
You can visit the BlueStacks website to download the BlueStacks file. Click Download BlueStacks to begin the downloading of the file. Open the BlueStacsks extension file and click YES in the User Account Control to allow the app installation.
Follow the on-screen instructions to install BlueStacks. After installation, select Launch to open BlueStacks on the PC. Click Sign In and enter your Gmail ID.
Install T-Share for Windows or Mac PC
On the BlueStacks home screen, click Google Play Store to open. Type T-Share in the search and choose it from the suggestions below.
Select Install to download the app from Play Store, and it may take time depending upon the internet speed. Click Open to launch the T-Share app.
How does the T-Share app work
Launch the T-Share app and click Allow to provide permission for media files. Select Send at the bottom and choose the category of the file to send. Select the file you want to send and click Send icon. Choose the mode of connection, hotspot, share the QR code, and scan the QR code.
Click Receive icon to receive files from others and select the mode of connection again to set up the connection. You can share the file through the web also.
Related: SWT – Swift File Transfer for PC (Windows / Mac) Free Download.
1. Can I install the T Share app on my PC?
Yes. You can install the T-Share app on your PC with the help of an Android emulator.
2. How do I share files on the T-Share app?
You could share files on the T-Share app through a hotspot or scan the QR code.
3. Can I share files from my phone to PC?
Installing the T-Share app on your computer or laptop will help in sharing the file from your phone to the computer.
Therefore, the T-Share app is one of the best and fastest file-sharing tools. It has no limitation in the type and size of the file to be shared. Ping us your queries in the comments section.