We could see the rapid growth of online tutoring in recent days. There are a lot of teaching apps available for the students to learn. Here we are going to discuss about the Teachmint app for PC.
Teachmint is an Indian teaching platform that allows teachers to take unlimited live video classes for the students. Along with online classes, it also gives various options to the students like lecture recordings, real-time note sharing, whiteboard functionality, online tests, chats, and more. It is a free teaching app that is suitable for teachers, home tutors, coaching centers, and other educational institutions. You can get this app easily on your PC by using an Android emulator. Let’s discuss the steps to install and use Teachmint for Windows and Mac PC.
How to Download and Install Teachmint for PC (Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac)
Here we are going to use the BlueStacks emulator to install the Android app on a PC. The below-listed steps will help you install Teachmint for PC.
1. To download BlueStacks, visit the BlueStacks official website (https://www.bluestacks.com) and click on the Download BlueStacks button.
2. Next, open the BlueStacks.exe file and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the installation process.
3. Click on Launch to open BlueStacks on your PC and Sign in with your Google account.
4. Then, double-click on the Google Play Store icon to open it.
5. In that, type and search for the Teachmint app. Click on Install to download the app on your PC.
6. After installation, click on Open to launch the Teachmint app on Windows or Mac PC.
Get Teachmint on PC using Nox Player
1. From any web browser, search and open the Nox Player official website.
2. Next, click on the Download button to download the setup file.
3. Locate the downloaded file and begin the installation process by following the on-screen procedure.
4. Launch the Nox Player and log in using your Gmail id.
5. Open the Play Store app, which will be available by default on the homepage.
6. Search for the Teachmint app and click on the Install button.
7. After installation, open the Teachmint app on your Windows or Mac device and start using it.
How to Use Teachmint for PC
1. Launch the Teachmint app on your laptop or desktop and select the language with which you are comfortable, and click on the Continue tab.
2. Enter your mobile number and again click on the Continue button.
3. Now, you will receive an OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter it for verification.
4. Then, you have to select whether you are a teacher or student and then click on the Continue button.
5. Next, add your name, class, city and move to the next screen as an owner.
6. On the next screen, you have to enroll in a classroom.
7. Then, enter the classroom ID that is shared by your teacher.
8. Once you have enrolled in the classroom, you can join your live or recorded classes as you wish.
Related: Physics Wallah App for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac Free Download
Simple and Secure
It is very easy to set up, and the teachers can add students by sharing a Classroom ID and start their online classes. It is 100% safe, and it doesn’t use student’s data for any kind of ads.
Teachmint is completely a free app for teachers and students.
Saves Money and Time
Comparing to other teaching apps, it consumes only less data but still provides you with high-quality online videos. So you can save money on internet packs. And it helps you to manage tuition batches, conduct live classes and tests, and take attendance automatically so that you can save your time.
The app provides you with a simple two-way video tool for teachers to conduct query sessions with students. And you can also do a live chat with students while teaching and solve student doubts.
The assignments and study materials are automatically saved on the app, so you can get them easily.
You can install and use Teachmint on your laptop by using Android emulators like BlueStacks, Nox Player, etc.
Teachmint is not available on Microsoft Store or Mac App Store, so you have to use the BlueStacks emulator to install Teachmint on Windows and Mac PC.
The teaching app is entirely free, and it is completely safe and secure.
Teachmint is a coaching app that combines live online teaching, student class management, and coaching management. If you face any problems while installing Teachmint on your computer, kindly let us know in the comments section.