It is always a difficult task to find an app that converts an image into text. But, this article makes it simple by letting you know about the excellent text converter app called Text Fairy for PC.
Text Fairy is a free Android application which is also known as OCR Text Scanner. It is used to scan any image or pdf file and convert it into text. You can gain multiple advantages on this app, like adjusting the viewpoint of an image, editing the text output, and many more. Get to know how to install Text Fairy on your Windows and Mac PC through this section.
How to Install Text Fairy for PC – Windows 7/8.1/10 and Mac
PC doesn’t give native support to the Text Fairy app, but you can install the app on your PC using the BlueStacks emulator. Follow the guidelines given below to download Text Fairy for PC.
Download BlueStacks on PC: Open the Chrome browser on your PC once the PC is turned on. Navigate to the official site of the BlueStacks and tap the Download BlueStacks button. The file starts to download, and then click the Install button to get BlueStacks.
Download Text Fairy on PC: Launch the installed BlueStacks app on your PC and Sign-in with your email ID & password. Head over to the Google Play Store from the BlueStacks library and select the top search icon on the homepage. Search for Text Fairy and pick the app from the search list. You will get the app’s download page in which press the Install button. Once the installation gets over, tap Open to use the Text Fairy app on a laptop or desktop.
How to Scan Text on Text Fairy for PC?
- Launch the installed Text Fairy app on your Windows or Mac PC.
- Allow the app to access the device data.
- The screen will display the homepage of the app.
- Hit the Camera or Image Icon at the top-right corner.
- Choose a photo and proceed to scan.
- Select the Start button to begin the scan.
- After that, you will get the text form of the scanned image.
Related: Google Lens for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 and Mac Free Download
- Text Fairy is completely free and doesn’t show any ads.
- You can even convert the scanned text into pdf files or documents.
- It can recognize text in over 50 languages to scan.
- The Text Fairy app helps you to translate the scanned copies.
- You can share the text forms on other social platforms.
- It allows you to copy the extracted text and use them in other apps.
- You can correct and edit the scanned text to get better outputs.
Is Text Fairy free?
It is absolutely free to download Text Fairy, and you can also use the app for free to convert the image to text.
Is there an app that converts pictures to text?
There is an app that converts pictures to text in the app market, which is named Text Fairy (OCR Text Scanner).
It takes just a fraction of seconds to convert any images into your desired text forms through Text Fairy. Make your printed texts into fairy texts in a blink of an eye.