Online dating has become more popular in the world. Tinder is the most popular app to start a new relationship and date loved ones. In Tinder, you can create a profile and find a person whom you want to date. You can get Tinder on PC with an Android emulator.
Using Tinder, you can make new friends, dates and start a new relationship. Tinder has been available since 2012, and at present, it has 100 million downloads, and it still counts. It will search for people around 1 to 100 miles from your location. Once you find your match, just swipe right to say yes and start dating. There is no official Tinder app for Windows and Mac, so we have to download the app using an Android emulator. And this guide will help you to install and use Tinder for PC.
- It has an easy swipe feature to like a profile which plays a vital role in the app.
- Tinder is a cross-platform application, and it supports more than 30 languages.
- It is available on platforms like Android, iOS, Tizen, and more.
- The Tinder app is intuitive and easy to use.
- You can get unlimited likes on Tinder.
- Tinder has 26 million matches per day.
How to Download and Install Tinder for PC (Windows 10, 7, 8.1 and Mac)
Since Tinder is not available officially on PC, we have to use the BlueStacks emulator to install it. Look at the below-listed steps to install Tinder on your computer.
Install BlueStacks on your PC
1. Enter the URL of the BlueStacks (www.bluestacks.com) on the Chrome browser.
2. On the BlueStacks website, click on the Download BlueStacks button.
3. Once it gets downloaded, click on the Install button.
4. After the installation, launch the BlueStacks app player on your PC.
Install Tinder on Windows and Mac PC
1. Launch the BlueStacks emulator and open the Google Play Store.
2. Now, type and search for the Tinder app in the search bar.
3. Then, select the Tinder app from the search results and click on Install.
4. Wait for a few seconds for the installation process to get over.
5. Once successfully installed, click on the Tinder icon from the BlueStacks home screen and start using it.
How to Use Tinder on PC?
1. Launch the Tinder app on your laptop or desktop and click on login.
2. Enter and verify your phone number.
3. Set up your profile by entering your name, age, interest, and profile picture.
4. Allow Tinder to access all required permissions.
5. Now, start finding your match.
Related: Grindr for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7 / Mac Free Download
Can I use Tinder on my PC?
Yes, You can download Tinder with the help of any Android emulator and use it on your PC.
How do I share my Tinder profile on PC?
If you click on view profile, it will show you a preview of your Tinder web profile. And if you tap on share my URL, that will let you share your Tinder profile.
Tinder is all about dating, and it offers a simple way to meet people online. You can download the app for free. On Tinder, create a good-looking profile and swipe the cards, and find your match whom you want to date. We hope this article was helpful to you.