In this tutorial, you are gonna learn about accessing tTorrent for PC. Get the tTorrent app to download multiple files in a smooth way. It acts as the best download manager.
tTorrent is a free Android application for downloading larger files like movies, MP3, software programs, and many more. You can easily operate this app, as it is built with an excellent user interface. It allows you to download the files quickly with Wi-Fi or speed internet connection.
It enables you to download torrent files rapidly. You can easily find the downloaded files by their name, size, date, etc.
Easy to Access
The tTorrent app is built with very simple navigation, and so you can access the app easily. The in-built search option lets you reach the torrent files at ease.
tTorrent allows you to download torrent files from small to large sizes. You no need to worry about any size limitations.
The tTorrent app notifies the user with every single download progress. You can also create and share new torrent files on this service.
You can connect your device to Wi-Fi mode or WiMAX mode to access the app. It supports magnetic links and IP filtering.
tTorrent is compatible with multiple modes like sequential download, external storage, web interface, proxy support, etc.
How to Install tTorrent for PC (Windows 7/8.1/10 & Mac)
tTorrent is not natively available for PC. Yet, it can be easily installed on your PC by means of an Android emulator like BlueStacks. Note the below steps to know the installation of tTorrent on Windows and Mac PC.
Download BlueStacks on PC
- Turn on your Windows or Mac PC and head over to Chrome or any other browser.
- Paste the URL of the BlueStacks (www.bluestacks.com) on the search bar and hit the Enter button on your keyboard.
- You will get the BlueStacks official website and click the Download BlueStacks button on the homepage.
- Wait for the download to get over, and then press the Install button at the bottom left.
Download tTorrent on PC – Windows and Mac
- Open the installed BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
- Sign in with your Google mail id and password.
- Find and locate the Google Play Store from the BlueStacks library.
- Search for tTorrent and choose the respective app from the list below.
Note: tTorrent is a paid application, so you can try the tTorrent Lite version for free.
- Tap the Install button on the tTorrent app page, and then the app starts to install.
- Press the Open button once the installation is done.
How to Download files on tTorrent for PC?
- Launch the installed tTorrent on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Allow the app to access the data.
- Connect your device with Wi-Fi or internet connection.
- The homepage of the tTorrent app will appear.
- Now, you can start downloading any file on tTorrent.
Related: TorrDroid for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7 / Mac Free Download
Where can I download movies using tTorrent?
You can download movies from various sites using the tTorrent app on any of your laptop or desktop.
Is tTorrent on the App Store?
The App Store does not offer the tTorrent app. You are not allowed to download any third-party files on your iOS devices.
tTorrent acts as the best downloading or torrent client available in the Google Play Store. You no need to spend any money to download your favorite films, music albums, and more.