If you’re an aspiring tech professional who has always got you covered with all the latest on-demand skills that tend to your carrier growth, then for sure, you love taking online courses on Udemy. So far, in this online learning platform, there are more than 40 million students have taken courses in various subjects. Udemy for PC will be a great resource for learning a new skill at a very reasonable fee.
Udemy Course Pricing
The course fees vary depending upon the subject. Generally, course fees start from $20 to $50, but some advanced courses might cost over $100. There are also many free courses you can take on this platform on different categories such as Web Development, Network & Security, Programming Languages, 3D & Animation, Web Designing, Digital Marketing, and others in IT & Software.
Highlights of Udemy
- Udemy allows you to download the courses to learn them offline.
- By utilizing its cast feature, you can learn the course on your big TV screen.
- Its dark mode feature lets you focus in any light condition.
- To build a routine of learning, you can set a “Learning Remainder” that perfectly fits your schedule.
- It even facilitates your learning experience by adding bookmarks and taking notes.
- In between the class sessions, you can take quizzes to strengthen your learning.
- During the online classes, you can clarify all your doubts by asking questions to your course instructor.
- Once you buy the course in Udemy, you can revisit and access it whenever you want.
How to Install Udemy for PC – Windows 7/8.1/10 and Mac
1. Visit – bluestacks.com and download the BlueStacks exe file by clicking the Download BlueStacks button.
2. Open the downloaded BlueStacks exe file.
3. Click Install now in the BlueStacks installation wizard.
4. Once the installation process is completely finished, choose Launch to start using BlueStacks on PC.
5. Find and click on Play Store on BlueStacks home screen.
6. Now, search and locate the Udemy app on Play Store.
7. Once you locate the Udemy app, choose the Install button to get Udemy on your laptop or desktop.
How to Use Udemy on PC?
1. Launch the Udemy app on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Click on Sign In.
3. Sign in using either one of these, email, Gmail account, Facebook, or Apple Id.
4. On the Udemy app’s main screen, you can see the list of top courses in Design, Business, Development, IT & Software, and Personal Development.
5. Search for any courses you want by using the search option.
Related: Wise for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7 & Mac [Download Free]
Are Udemy certificates valid?
Yes, Udemy certificates are legally valid.
Are Udemy courses legitimate?
All the courses listed in Udemy are legitimate. It is a mission-driven online platform to transform traditional education by removing the barriers of cost, access, and location.
BlueStacks Android emulator is absolutely safe to get Udemy for PC. If you have any queries or facing any issues while following the method mentioned above, do let us know in the comment section below. We will be glad to sort out the issue.