Private browsing is necessary due to the increased data threats online. The browsers with secure online privacy will be more helpful in avoiding security breaches. UPX Browser offers servers worldwide to browse safely, and you can use UPX Browser on your PC to browse without any worries.
UPX Browser is a private browsing app for safe and secure surfing on the internet. It acts as a primary browser where you can access all the websites without any restriction. You can install the UPX Browser app on your PC through an Android Emulator.
How to Install UPX Browser for PC (Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7) and Mac
Open the Google Chrome browser and enter BlueStacks for PC in the search. Click the BlueStacks website and select Download BlueStacks to get the installer file.
Run the installer file and select Yes in the User Account Control. Tap Install now to install BlueStacks, and click Launch to open BlueStacks. Select Sign In and enter the Google account credentials.
Select the Google Play Store and type UPX Browser in the search. Choose the app from the suggestions. Click Install to download the app and select Open to launch the UPX Browser app.
An Alternate Method: Get UPX Browser on PC using MEmu Player
Go to any browser on your PC and search for MEmu Player. Choose the official website and select the Download button on the homepage to download the emulator on your PC. Then, double click on the downloaded installer file and select Install to install the Android emulator. Wait for the installation to be over.
Open the MEmu Player app, and on the home screen, select Play Store. Sign in using your Google Account. Click on the Search bar and enter UPX Browser. Choose the app from the suggestion list and select Install. Now, launch the UPX Browser app on your desktop or laptop.
How to Use UPX Browser on PC
Launch the UPX Browser app on your Windows or Mac PC. The app displays the IP address, city, region, and country. Type the site name in the browser for surfing and click the menu icon at the top-right corner. Select History to view the search history and click Downloads to check the downloaded files. Tap New Tab to get another tab and select New incognito tab for private browsing. Click the Tab number and move to the other tabs easily. Bookmark the website for easy access.
Related: Phoenix Browser for PC – Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 / Mac Free Download
- UPX browser can easily unblock the geo-restriction of the sites and quickly bypass the firewalls.
- It possesses no limitation in bandwidth and internet speed. The browser actually enhances the internet speed.
- The inbuilt VPN helps in masking the IP address and browsing anonymously. It is effective to use in the Public Wi-Fi, Hotspots, School, Office, and College Wi-Fi connections.
- The browser has an incognito mode for skipping the search history.
- It does not collect any data from the user and never stores the online search history.
- The browser changes the IP address frequently and makes it less accessible to others.
- Users can easily get chrome browser functionality along with ready-to-use proxy servers.
Hence, UPX Browser is one of the best browsers that ensures complete protection of the user identity. The browser consumes less memory space and also operates at high efficiency.
You could install the UPX Browser on your computer or laptop from Google Play Store using an Android Emulator.
UPX Browser is a safe browser since it has a VPN to mask the IP address and the user data.
Yes, UPX Browser has a separate Apk file that you can download and install on your device.