If you want to download videos that we surf on the web or apps, it is never an easy task to complete. VideoBuddy offers instant downloading of all videos online with just a click, and you can also download videos on PC using VideoBuddy.
VideoBuddy is a video downloader and detector developed by Jasper Studio. You can not only stream movies, tv shows, and others but also download them. You can use the app browser for downloading, or else the app will detect and show the download option while browsing on other apps. It also has different ways by which users can make V-coin/money. You will require an Android Emulator to install the VideoBuddy app on Windows and Mac PC.
How to Install VideoBuddy for PC – Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac
To download VideoBuddy on your Windows and Mac PC, use any of the methods instructed below.
Get VideoBuddy for PC – Windows and Mac using BlueStacks
1. Open the BlueStacks official site on the browser and download the installer .exe file.
2. Double click on the BlueStacks .exe file to run it and click Yes to accept permission to install BlueStacks on your PC. Select Install Now to download other additional files and install BlueStacks.
3. Once the BlueStacks is installed, launch it. Sign in to your Google account with your Gmail ID and Password.
4. Search and open the Google Play Store. Type VideoBuddy in the search box and select it from the options below.
5. Select Install to download the app, and the time duration depends upon your internet speed.
6. Click Open to launch the VideoBuddy app on your Desktop / Laptop.
Get VideoBuddy on PC using NoxPlayer
1. Launch any browser on your PC.
2. Enter NoxPlayer in the search bar and choose the NoxPlayer official website from the search results.
3. Click on Download to download the app on your PC and install it.
4. Once the installation is done, launch the NoxPlayer app.
5. Navigate to Google Play Store and sign in using your Google Account.
6. Enter VideoBuddy on the search bar and select the same from the search results.
7. Click on Install to install the VideoBuddy app on NoxPlayer.
8. Select Open once the installation is done and stream or download movies on your computer.
How to Use VideoBuddy App on PC?
1. Double-click on the VideoBuddy app on your PC to open it.
2. Select Allow to give the app access to photos, media, and files.
3. Search for any video-sharing site on the browser and add the sites to favorites for easy access.
4. Click the video to watch it online without ads, and there will be a Download option. Click on it to download the video.
5. In Downloads, you can manage the downloads in case of multiple downloads.
Related: SnapTube for PC [Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac] Free Download
VideoBuddy has its own inbuilt search engine for browsing and also the download option for downloading videos from any site. It can detect videos while surfing outside the app and prompts for downloading.
It has an Adblocker for blocking all unwanted popups and advertisements on the sites to offer seamless browsing. It saves time and mobile data.
The downloading speed is higher than other downloaders. It has an option to control the downloading speed and select video quality.
It is very simple to share all the downloaded videos to social media platforms, and it can be done within the VideoBuddy app itself.
The app has an inbuilt player for watching videos both online and offline. You can stream or download videos from any site since there is no restriction for downloading.
Automatic Detection of Video
Unlike other streaming and downloading apps, VideoBuddy has a feature that helps in finding the video easier. On VideoBuddy, rather than typing a link, you can just enter the name of the video or the website that has the video. The app will search for the video and gives you an option to download it.
You can easily earn money on VideoBuddy by referring the app to your friends, watching videos, and completing tasks. You can also earn money by doing V-coin events.
Good Watching Experience
Since VideoBuddy has a highly optimized inbuilt media player, it helps in increasing the overall enjoyment of the users. It also allows users to watch and listen to their favorite videos and music.
Stream While Downloading
When you are downloading the video, VideoBuddy allows you to stream the video before it is downloaded, which helps in saving time.
VideoBuddy is the fastest app for downloading videos from anywhere. You can also watch the video within the app while downloading it.
You can download VideoBuddy for free from the Google Play store.
VideoBuddy is completely safe for downloading videos. Many people use the app to download videos and movies from various sites.
You can download the VideoBuddy app on PC using an Android Emulator. Follow the above steps to install VideoBuddy for Mac or Windows PC.
An Adblocker is available in the VideoBuddy app to prevent all ad popups and provide hassle-free browsing.
There is no VideoBuddy PC version available, but you can still install the app on a PC using an emulator.
No, you cannot convert V-coins in VideoBuddy into real money.
The VideoBuddy app is illegal since it violates copyright law.