Nowadays, video editing has become a passion and hobby for most people. Take your editing to the next level by means of VLLO for PC. You can create daily vlogs or youtube videos by using the VLLO app on your laptop or desktop.
VLLO is one of the amazing video editing applications which suits different devices like Android, iOS, and more. You can get this app free of cost, which is stuffed with many excellent editing tools. It has a unique trait in that it doesn’t leave any watermark, even in the free version.
About VLLO Video Editor
|App Name||VLLO – Intuitive Video Editor|
|Released date||June 04, 2015|
How to Download VLLO for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 / Mac)
If you want to install VLLO on your Windows and Mac PC, you need to use an Android emulator like BlueStacks because VLLO is not officially available on Windows or Mac.
(1) Open Chrome or any other browser on your PC. Visit the BlueStacks official website.
(2) On the BlueStacks homepage, click the Download BlueStacks button.
(3) Wait for the download to complete and then click the Install button, which pops at the bottom left.
(4) Open the installed BlueStacks emulator and navigate to the Play Store from the BlueStacks library
(5) Sign in with the login details and search for VLLO using the top search bar.
(6) Select the app from the suggestions, and you will get the app info page. Now, press the Install button.
(7) The app starts to install, and then tap the Open option to start accessing the VLLO app on Mac or Windows.
Use NOX Player to get VLLO on PC
(1) Visit the Nox Player website’s homepage and download its installer file by clicking the Download button.
(2) Once the installer file is downloaded, locate and double-click on it.
(3) Click on the Install button and agree to its terms and conditions.
(4) Select the Launch button after the installation is over and sign in with your Google account.
(5) Open the Play Store app from the home screen and search for VLLO.
(6) Choose the VLLO app from the search and click on Install.
(7) After successful installation, open the VLLO app on your PC and start accessing it.
How to Use VLLO on PC?
1. Open the installed VLLO app on your Computer.
2. Hit the Allow option to access the device storage.
3. The homepage of VLLO will appear.
4. Click the Plus icon and choose any image/video file.
5. Edit the video by using your desired editing tools.
Related: VivaVideo for PC – Windows 11, 10, 8, 7, and Mac Free Download
VLLO lets you give a cinematic touch to your videos, as it has over 20 different filters and transition effects. You can even manage the color of the background.
It is stuffed with all the important clip editing tools, namely crop, trim, speed, split, reverse, and many more. All the tools are easy to handle, and you can also add animation effects.
More than 40 different soundtracks are available on VLLO. You can also add your favorite audio from your local playlist.
There are different video qualities available, like SD, UHD 4K, etc., so you can save videos in your desired quality.
It is packed with adorable stickers, which can be added to your videos to make them more attractive. You can save the video in different ratios like Instagram, square 1:1, etc.
Over 70 sound effects are present on the VLLO app. You can also record your voice to add voiceover to the editing video.
You can customize the video by adding some personal text in different fonts. It allows you to preview the video while editing.
Use your creativity to create a unique video with this splendid app – VLLO. Access the app from your PC and make your editing more professional.
You can download VLLO on Windows 10 or Mac with the help of any Android emulators, as explained above.
VLLO is a user-friendly application that allows users to operate the app easily. Just tap the Plus icon and select any files to start editing.
VLLO is a video editing app that is completely safe to use. You can make your own video and also create daily vlogs.
You can gain a special advantage on this app, which is it doesn’t leave any watermark on your videos.