We love to edit and create videos with our images and with the music that we love. These videos are our memories, and we are emotionally connected to them. You may find a lot of video editing software to edit and create new videos. Here let us discuss VN Video Editor for PC.
VN Video Editor is a professional video editing software where you can create amazing videos and produce high-quality videos of yours. This app allows you to edit and make new videos, and it is a free video editor. VN Video Editor is not available on Microsoft Store, so you can get it with an Android emulator on your PC. This guide will help you to install VN Video Editor for Windows and Mac PC.
How to Install VN Video Editor on PC: Windows (7, 8.1, 10) and Mac
1. Search for BlueStacks in the Google Chrome browser on your PC.
2. Then, go to the BlueStacks official website and click on Download BlueStacks from the home screen to download the extension file.
3. Once downloaded, open the BlueStacks extension file and follow the on-screen instructions to install.
4. Once installed, launch the BlueStacks emulator and open the Google Play Store.
5. Next, Sign in with your Google account and search for VN Video editor.
6. Then, click on Install to install VN Video Editor on your Windows or Mac PC.
You can also use another popular Android emulator called MEmuPlay to download the VN video editor on your laptop or computer.
1. Download and Install MEmuPlay on your PC from its official website.
2. Once the emulator is installed, open the Google Play Store from the home screen.
3. Then, Sign in with your account and search for the VN video editor app and install it.
4. Once installed, launch the app and start making your own videos.
How to use VN Video Editor?
1. Launch the installed VN video editor app on your computer.
2. Next, Allow permission to access your files and media from your device.
3. Then, click on the + symbol from the bottom of the screen.
4. Next, click on New Project and start making your own videos on VN.
Related: YouCut Video Editor for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 / Mac Free Download
Powerful subtitle tool
The subtitle tool allows you to add title slides and text overlays in the timeline, and you can change the font, color, and size of the subtitles. It even lets you adjust the subtitle duration.
Trim and Cut
This feature allows you to adjust the length of your video easily. You can quickly edit the size of a video by trimming it and cut it out to separate it from the rest.
Customize background music and soundtrack
You can easily crop and add music to your video on VN Video Editor. And you can add your own music into VN. It even supports multiple soundtracks and adjusts the duration.
Share & Save original video
You can instantly share your videos on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, and more with the VN code. And you can also save your original videos to your camera roll.
You can edit your video like a pro with the amazing video effects available.
Multiple layer timeline
It offers you a multiple-layer timeline where you can navigate through the app and add several tabs while editing.
1) Can you use VN on a PC?
Yes, with the help of an Android emulator, you can download and use the VN video editor on your PC.
2) Is BlueStacks safe for your computer?
Yes, BlueStacks is 100% safe for your Windows and Mac PC.
VN video editor gives you a simple interface to navigate on the app easily. You can make or edit beautiful videos by using this app. We hope this article helps you to install and use the VN video editor on PC. If you have any queries, ask them in the comments section.