Get wireless management of the CCTV cameras, just with an application called VR Camera, VR CAM. It acts as a tool to vigilance your home security from your respective devices. Watch the live streaming of your IP Camera through the VR Camera, VR CAM App on Windows or Mac PC.
VR Camera, VR CAM is a free surveillance app to monitor and control the IP Cameras mounted on your home. It works with an internet connection, and it streams you with HD live videos of your cameras.
The Two-Way Communication feature lets you make video chats with your family and friends. Hence, it lets the talk-back function.
The VR Camera, VR CAM app streams videos in high-quality depend on the camera and also allows the pan-tilt and zoom options.
Record and Store
It allows you to record the live streaming videos and store them in local or cloud storage.
Playback the Video
You can playback the recorded videos anytime for any evidence purpose. It is one of the distance traits of this app.
If the camera detects any suspicious movements around the area, it alerts the users by dropping an email. So, users can be more concerned about their home safety.
Download and install VR Camera, VR CAM for PC Windows 7/8/10 and Mac
Follow the steps filled below to install VR Camera, VR CAM for Windows or Mac.
1. Install BlueStacks on your PC – As the VR Camera, VR CAM app is not natively available for PC, you need to download the BlueStacks emulator to install VR Cam App on PC.
- Turn on your PC and open a browser.
- Provide the URL of the BlueStacks in the top search bar and press the Enter button.
- Open the BlueStacks website and click on the Download BlueStacks option.
- The app player will start to download and wait for it to complete.
- Now, click the Install button, and then launch the BlueStacks app player.
2. Install VR Camera, VR CAM on PC
- Download the VR Camera, VR CAM Apk from any trusted website using your web browser.
- Now, open the Bluestacks emulator, and drag & drop the apk file into the Install Apk option.
- The VR Camera, VR CAM App will begin to install.
- After the installation, click Open and start using the app.
How to use VR Camera, VR CAM on PC?
- Open the installed VR Camera, VR CAM App on your Mac or Windows PC.
- Finish the sign-in process by entering the details like username and password.
- Click the plus icon and provide the required details of the IP cam (IP address & Port Number) for configuration.
- Now, start streaming the live videos of the IP cams on your device.
Related: FreeIP for PC – Windows / Mac / Laptop Free Download.
How to download the apk of VR Camera, VR CAM?
You can download the VR Camera, VR CAM Apk from any trusted sources like Apkpure using the browser.
Does the VR Camera, VR CAM app need any internet server?
Definitely, yes. You need to connect your device with an internet server to run the VR Camera App.
What are the supported devices of VR Camera, VR CAM?
The VR Camera App supports devices like Android, iOS, and PC with an emulator.
VR Camera, VR CAM is a user-friendly app, and so it is very easy to operate. This app has got more than five lakhs installations. So, you can definitely try installing the app without any second thoughts.