Curiosity starts to develop once we start to see the “The message is Deleted” and now you can check those messages using the WhatsDelete app. WhatsDelete can be installed on the PC to look at the deleted media files while working on the PC.
WhatsDelete is a message recovering app created by TheHexCoders. It has a configuration for initialization and requires no sign-up. The app can recover all types of deleted messages in the chat instantly and saves them in the local storage. In the below section, we will discuss the procedure to install WhatsDelete for PC.
- WhatsDelete informs the user about the deleted messages through notification.
- It recovers all the deleted messages, status, photos, videos, audios, voice messages, etc.
- The app can save the WhatsApp status of the contacts and share it with others.
- It has a dark mode for effective usage, and it has categorized the media files for easy access.
- This app lets you read the messages secretly without the double blue tick in the chat.
- It has a simple interface to check out the recovered chats, status and it can also eliminate the cloning of the media files.
How to Install Whatsdelete for PC: Windows 7/8.1/10 and Mac
(1). Launch your PC and click on the Google Chrome Browser to open.
(2). Search for BlueStacks in the browser and select the BlueStacks official site.
(3). Tap Download BlueStacks to download the file and double-click on the file.
(4). Install the emulator by following the on-screen instructions and click Launch to open the BlueStacks emulator on the PC.
(5). Click Sign In and enter the Google account details. Open the Google Play Store.
(6). Search for WhatsDelete and click Install to install the WhatsDelete app on Windows or Mac PC.
(7). Click Open to launch the app on the PC.
How does WhatsDelete for PC Work?
(1). Launch the WhatsDelete app on the laptop or computer and click Allow to provide access to the app.
(2). Select Accept in the privacy prompt and tap Next in the Configuration Settings.
(3). Open WhatsApp Messenger and start using it if there is any deleted message or status in the messenger.
(4). Go to the WhatsDelete app and click Chats to read the deleted messages. Select Status to see the removed status of your contact.
(5). Tap Images to look at all the deleted photos and select Audios to hear the deleted audio messages. Go to Settings and select the check tabs to save the files once it is deleted.
You have to keep the auto-download option for media files in WhatsApp to look at them in case if they are deleted. If you face any problem in following the above steps, please mention it in the comments section.
Related: CM Backup for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac Download Free
1. Can the WhatsDelete app recover deleted messages?
Yes. WhatsDelete can recover the deleted messages in WhatsApp Messenger.
2. Is WhatsDelete app safe?
WhatsDelete is a safe and secure app to use. It contains no malware and spyware.
3. How do I get WhatsDelete for PC?
You can get WhatsDelete for PC from the Google Play Store with the help of an Android emulator.