Worldbox is an extremely popular free god simulator and sandbox game for PC. They have the qualities of being both fascinating and addictive. This game allows us to create and civilize our worlds. WorldBox is home to many magical creatures, including spawn sheep, wolves, orcs, elves, and dwarves. Furthermore, the players can use abilities such as acid rain, tornado spawning, underground worms, heat-ray, and even bomb dropping.
WorldBox is a simulation game in which you can design and construct your own world. With the help of different free tools and magic brushes, you can craft your creative pixel world. WorldBox Premium version for mobile costs $7.99. The PC version, on the other hand, costs $19.99 on Steam. Furthermore, by using an Android emulator, you can install and play the Super WorldBox for free on both Windows and Mac PC.
|App Name||WorldBox – Sandbox God Simulator|
|Created by||Maxim Karpenko|
|Released date||September 24, 2012|
- WorldBox offers different kinds of spells to create the desired world.
- It has sand, rocks, a deep ocean, shallow water, and fertile soil to build the world.
- The app has various kinds of civilization structures to develop the created world.
- It also has animals like sheep, dwarves, rats, and rabbits to know how they live in the world.
- The world can be destroyed using destructive powers. Natural destruction like earthquakes, volcanos, etc. Artificial destruction like bombs, grenades, missiles, and more.
- You can also show your creations to other players in the WorldBox community.
How to Install WorldBox for Windows and Mac PC
(1). Launch Google Chrome and type WorldBox or Super WorldBox in the search.
(2). Go to WorldBox’s official site and scroll down to the download section.
(3). Tap Available on the computer to install the app on Windows or tap Available for Mac to install the app on Mac PC.
(4). Purchase the game using any one of the online payment options (Credit card, PayPal, Amazon).
Note: WorldBox is now available only on Steam. Therefore, you can directly purchase or install the WorldBox on your system.
Alternative Way to Install WorldBox for PC (Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac)
You could also try an alternative way to install Super WorldBox for PC using the BlueStacks Android emulator.
(1). Visit the BlueStacks website on your PC and click Download BlueStacks to get the setup file.
(2). Open the BlueStacks.exe file and select Yes to allow the app to install in User Access Control.
(3). Select Install now to download the other files and follow the on-screen instruction to install BlueStacks.
(4). Launch BlueStacks on your PC and sign in with your Google account.
(5). Open Google Play Store and search for the WorldBox app.
(6). Click Install to download the app from Play Store.
(7) Select Open to launch WorldBox on your computer or laptop.
How to Install WorldBox on PC using MEmu Play
1. Visit the official website of the MEmu Android emulator and tap Download.
2. Once it is downloaded, open the MEmu set up file and install it on your desktop or laptop.
3. Launch the MEmu Play after you have installed the app.
4. Run the Google Play store and search for WorldBox in the search field.
5. Select WorldBox from the suggestions and tap Install.
6. After it gets installed, it will be added to the MEmu Play home screen.
That’s it! Launch and play the WorldBox game on your computer.
How to Play WorldBox for PC
(1) Open the Super WorldBox game on your Windows or Mac PC.
(2) Follow the instructions to learn about the game in the introduction.
(3) Tap Create at the bottom, and it opens the available options in the tab. Select the required option to create a deep ocean, fertile soil, shallow waters, mountain, or vortex in the world.
(4) Click Civilizations and Kingdom to add Humans, Elves, Orcs, and Dwarves to the world. You can also specify names for each village.
(5) Select Animals to introduce sheep, bears, chickens, rats, and piranha to the world. Click Nature and Disaster to wreck the world.
(6) Tap Destruction Powers to get explosives and fireworks to destroy the world. After creating the world, tap the Save button at the bottom.
Related: BitLife for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 / Mac) Free Download.
Thus, WorldBox is a fantastic game for utilizing time in the creation of your own world. You can create as many worlds as you want in the app, each with its own identity. You can also observe civilizations evolve, establish kingdoms, settle foreign lands, and travel to distant continents.
The PC version of the game costs $7.99. By using an Android emulator, you can install the Super WorldBox game for free on your Windows or Mac PC.
Yes, the WorldBox game is available on Steam. You can directly play the game on the Steam platform.
The minimum requirement to play WorldBox on a PC is an intel 2.00GHz or dual-core processor. There should be a minimum of 300 MB of free space on your computer.