Wyze is one of the pioneers in home automation and smart home devices. With the Wyze app, you can sync all the smart devices and can access the videos anytime you want. By install the Wyze app on your PC, you can get to stream the camera footage right from your desk.
Wyze app is capable of syncing multiple devices without any issues. They have products like outdoor cameras, weighing scales, wrist bands, door locks, headphones, and more. These products can be fully automated with your PC if you install the Wyze app. You can also use Cortana or Siri to control the Wyze devices.
- Wyze Scale: Wyze scale is a weighing machine but with advanced features. In addition to weight, you will get additional information like body fat, body mass index (BMI), heart rate, lean body mass, and seven other body parameters. You can also sync the device with popular fitness apps like Apple Health, Google Fit, Fitbit, and more.
- Wyze Cameras: You can record or watch live videos with Wyze cameras. Based on your preferences, you can change the video quality. For night feed, you can make use of the Night Vision feature. All the cameras in Wyze are featured with a 2-way audio option.
- Event Videos: With the Event Videos feature, the camera will record a 12-second video if any motion or sound is detected. The video will be sent to the AWS cloud, and you can access the video for 14 days.
- Wyze Camera Pan: Wyze Camera Pan will cover the room at a horizontal angle of 360° and a vertical angle of 93°. The camera can rotate at a speed of 110° per second.
- Get Notified: You can get an instant notification to your device when any smoke alarm is detected.
- Cloud Storage for 14 days: The records can also be stored in your cloud for 14 days without any charges.
How to Install Wyze for PC Windows 10/8.1/7 and Mac
Wyze app is only available on the Play Store and App Store. To install the app on your PC, you have to Android simulators. For PC, there is a huge list of emulators available. Among them, BlueStacks is the most preferred one.
Install BlueStacks on PC:
1. Search for BlueStacks in your web browser. You can see the official website of BlueStacks.
2. Click the BlueStacks official website. The website opens up with the download option in the center.
3. Click the Download button to install the extension file.
4. After the download finishes, open the BlueStacks extension file.
5. Once the BlueStacks opens, it will ask you to click download the additional files. Tap the Download button to complete the installation process.
6. After that, the Bluestacks dashboard will appear with games and apps.
Install Wyze on PC through BlueStacks:
1. First, you need to sign in with your Google account to install any mobile apps in BlueStacks.
2. Now, click the Google Play Store and search for Wyze.
3. Select the Wyze app and click the Install button.
4. You can open it directly from the Play Store.
5. You can also open the Wyze app from the My Games section on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to use Wyze app for PC?
- After installing, double-click on the shortcut icon of the Wyze app, which is displayed on the desktop.
- Sign in with your email ID. It will send the OTP to your email. Enter the OTP on the app.
- Now, you can add your Wyze devices to the app by clicking the New device button.
- In the Events section, you can get to see video clippings of the motion detected videos. The recorded videos will be stored in your cloud storage for 14 days. Now, you can able to see videos of any particular date you want.
- You will be notified whenever the camera detects any motion or sound.
- In the Discover section, you can see the blog videos of Wyze devices users and can also see the installation methods of Wyze devices to your home.
- Within the Wyze app, you can able to shop and purchase their devices.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Is there a Wyze app for PC?
No, the app is not available for PC. By using an Android simulator, you can install the Wyze app on your laptop or desktop.
2. Is there a monthly fee for Wyze Cam?
No, there is only a one-time payment where you buy the Wyze products. You can stream the camera feed for free without any subscriptions.
3. Does Wyze cam record all the time?
Yes and no. If you enable the Continuous Recording feature, the video will be recorded until the memory lasts. You can also get to select the video quality of continuous recording.
Finally, you can also automate your Wyze devices from your PC. With this app installed on your PC, you can live stream and control Wyze smart home devices easily. You can find numerous Wyze extensions in the Chrome Web Store. But they are not developed by Wyze. The only way you can install Wyze on PC is through the BlueStacks emulator.