Are you looking for the best video player app, then you have come to the right place. This article deals with the professional video playback app called XPlayer for PC.
XPlayer is a powerful tool for streaming your local videos in all supported video formats. You can play video files with high definitions like HD, 4K, etc. It is a free video player available for Android tablets and mobiles. This app allows you to get a better streaming experience. You are going to learn about how to install the XPlayer Video Player for your PC.
How to Install XPlayer for PC – Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac
XPlayer is not officially available for PC. Yet, an Android emulator like BlueStacks will help you to get the app on your PC easily.
Download BlueStacks on PC:
1. Turn on your PC and navigate to the Chrome browser or any other browser.
2. Enter the BlueStacks URL on the search bar, and you will get the BlueStacks website.
3. Tap on the Download BlueStacks button and wait for the download to get over.
4. Press the Install button, and start accessing the app once the installation is done.
Download XPlayer on PC using Bluestacks:
1. Open the installed BlueStacks emulator on your PC.
2. Sign in with your email ID & password and head over to the Google Play Store from the BlueStacks library.
3. Tap the Search icon on the Google Play Store homepage and search for XPlayer.
4. Select the app named “Video Player All Format – XPlayer” from the suggestions, and the app info page will open.
5. Hit the Install button to get the XPlayer app on your laptop or computer.
How to use XPlayer Video Player for PC?
- Launch the installed XPlayer on your Windows and Mac PC.
- Click the Allow button.
- The home screen of the XPlayer app will appear.
- Pick a video from the list and play to watch.
Related: MX Player for PC – Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 / Mac / Laptop Free Download
It supports almost all the video formats like MKV, MP4, M4V, AVI, MOV, 3GP, FLV, WMV, RMVB, TS, and so on.
As the app is compatible with HD and 4K qualities, you can stream your favorite video with amazing clarity.
The floating screen is a very useful feature that allows you to watch videos while operating other apps.
This app supports a subtitle downloader, and you can easily adjust the subtitle and the audio. You can add your favorite video files to a playlist.
Multi Playback Keys
XPlayer is stuffed with many useful keys such as auto-rotation, aspect-ratio, screen-lock, and so on. You can also share videos with other social platforms easily.
You can add videos to a private folder to keep them safe. It prevents those videos from being deleted.
It is built with an excellent user interface, which allows easy control of volume, brightness, and playing progress.
What is the XPlayer app?
XPlayer is a powerful video player that supports all the video formats and high definitions.
Which country made XPlayer?
XPlayer was developed in South Korea, which has got over a million installations.
XPlayer is a simple video player app with powerful streaming tools. It lets you watch movies or other videos with high convivence and easy controls. Hence, you can definitely try this app to get a better streaming experience.