Do you want to stream only the audio of your favorite YouTube videos? Here comes the app that satisfies your desire, which is YMusic for PC.
YMusic is the most convenient app for listening to music from YouTube videos, even when you turn off the device screen. YMusic (Youtube Music) was developed by Khang, which is also used as an audio and video downloader. It is compatible with all Android devices. If you want to know how to get YMusic for PC, observe the below step-by-step procedure.
|Created by||Khang NT|
How to Install YMusic for PC – Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac
You can easily download and install the YMusic Apk on your Windows or Mac PC through the BlueStacks emulator by following the below section.
(1) Navigate to the Chrome browser or any other browser on your PC and enter the URL of the BlueStacks on the search bar.
(2) The BlueStacks website will launch. Tap on the Download BlueStacks button and wait for the download to complete.
(3) Hit the Install button, which pops at the bottom left of the screen. Now, the emulator starts to install.
(4) Download the YMusic apk from its official site https://ymusic.io/.
(5) Open the installed BlueStacks app player on your PC and drag & drop the Apk file into the Install Apk option.
(6) The YMusic will start to install. Access the app once the installation is done.
Get YMusic on PC using Nox Player
(1) Install Nox Player on your PC. To do so, download its setup file from the official website and begin the installation process by double-clicking on the file.
(2) Launch the emulator and sign in using your Gmail id and password.
(3) Open any browser on your PC and visit https://ymusic.io/.
(4) Click on the Download button to get the YMusic Apk file.
(5) After downloading, drag and drop the file into the emulator’s homepage.
(6) Now, the file will begin to install. Once the installation is over, open the YMusic app and enjoy the music.
How to Play Music on YMusic for PC?
Start the installed YMusic on your Windows or Mac PC and sign in with your login credentials. You will get the app’s homepage. Click the Search bar and browse for your favorite song. Tap the Play button to stream the music. Turn off the device screen and enjoy the audio.
Related: Audiomack for PC (Windows 11/10/8.1/7 and Mac) Free Download
You can download songs from YouTube in different formats, such as MP3, WebM, MP4, Opus, etc., and save them to your device.
The YMusic app allows you to download videos to your device and stream them without an internet connection. It has an excellent download manager.
You can add your favorite music files to the favorite list for easy access. It also recommends the most played songs, and you can even access your music history.
Music at Background
YMusic lets you play your favorite music in the background without any ad interruptions. It is packed with important tools like auto-play, play repeat, play shuffle, etc.
You no need to worry about losing lots of data because you can enjoy music with less consumed data.
It is built with an amazing user interface, and you can customize the app with multiple themes offered by it. YMusic allows you to browse for new songs easily.
Enjoy streaming your favorite music from YouTube with less data consumption. Without any second opinion, you can download the app to enjoy multiple audio and video files.
The YMusic app is perfectly safe to use, as it is built with strong security features. It helps to protect your information.
You can download the YMusic app for free. You can also stream and download the video & audio files for free.
YMusic is an Android application for listening to music from YouTube, even when you turn off the device screen.