YouTube is the most-watched video streaming app with millions of channels for content generation. It is impossible to watch YouTube for long hours due to the concern for internet availability. YouTube Go helps in streaming all the videos with lesser data. You can get the YouTube Go on the PC for endless streaming.
YouTube Go is the lite version of the YouTube app for streaming videos at minimum data consumption. It needs the Google account credentials for sign-in. The Android Emulator is necessary for installing YouTube Go on Windows and Mac PC. Let’ see how to install YouTube Go for PC.
- YouTube Go offers videos on all the genres such as movies, music videos, TV shows, comedy, and business.
- It provides three types of quality for videos, and the types are Basic, Standard, High quality.
- The videos can be downloaded with a single click, and curate all the downloaded videos in the Downloads section.
- It has a preview for all the videos and displays the size of all three qualities before playing the video.
- The YouTube Go is a simple app with a user-friendly interface, and there is no restriction in downloading videos.
How to Install YouTube Go for PC: Windows 7/8.1/10 and Mac
(1). Open Google Chrome on your PC and visit the BlueStacks website (www.bluestacks.com).
(2). Select Download BlueStacks to get the BlueStacks extension file and open the extension file.
(3). Click Install now to install the BlueStacks emulator and select Launch to open the BlueStacks on Windows or Mac PC.
(4). Sign in to your Google account and launch the Google Play Store.
(5). Type YouTube Go in the search box and click Install to download the app.
(6). Select Open to launch the YouTube Go on your laptop or computer.
How to Stream YouTube Go for PC?
(1). Launch the YouTube Go app on the Windows or Mac PC and click Next in the app introduction screen.
(2). Select Add Google account and tap Existing. Provide the Google account details.
(3). Choose OK in the Google terms of service and browse the videos on the feed.
(4). Select the video for watching and choose the streaming quality. Click Play to stream the video.
(5). Choose Download to save the video for viewing later and tap Downloads at the bottom to view the downloaded videos.
Related: YouTube Kids for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7, and Mac Free Download
1. Is YouTube Go available for PC?
You can get the YouTube Go app on your PC using an Android Emulator.
2. Is YouTube Go free?
Yes. The YouTube Go app is free to install, stream videos and download the videos.
3. What is the difference between YouTube and YouTube Go?
The difference between YouTube and YouTube Go is the usage of the internet for streaming videos. YouTube Go is a simple app with a priority for downloading the videos for offline streaming.
YouTube Go is the lightweight app to stream the videos on the required quality. The videos downloaded can be stored in the chosen location. If you have any doubts about the above procedure, please do let us know in the comments section.