If you are a music lover, then definitely you should try YouTube Music for PC. This music streaming service is currently available in 100+ countries. It helps you to find your favorite songs with ease by using its advanced search option. In this app, you can search music by album name or artist name. You can create your own playlist and share it with your friends or family members.
YouTube Music is one of the best music streaming platforms that includes numerous tracks in so many genres. It allows you to access more than 70 million songs by national and international artists. By using the YouTube Music app on your PC, you can easily find and subscribe to the leading song composers’ channels and listen to their songs in a cost-effective way.
YouTube Music – Features
YouTube Music lets its users download any songs to hear later without the internet. You no need to buy the premium plan to make use of this feature.
Sometimes we might feel a little bored of playing the same playlists. In such a case, you can mix up all the songs in the playlists with the ‘Shuffle’ option.
If you need, you can switch to audio-only mode whenever you want. By which you can load the music without loading the video.
YouTube Music comes with background play functionality, so you can simultaneously play any song and use some other app on your device.
How to Use YouTube Music on PC via Browser
From your Chrome Browser, open the YouTube Music official website and start listening to your favorite songs.
How to Install YouTube Music for PC – Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac
Downloading YouTube Music on Windows or Mac PC by using BlueStacks will help you to save your device storage space. Let’s see the steps to install BlueStacks on a PC and thereby download YouTube Music.
1. Visit the BlueStacks App Player website using any browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Tap on the Download BlueStacks button.
3. Then, double-click on the downloaded BlueStacks setup file and choose Install now in the pop-up window.
4. After installation, click Launch and sign in to the BlueStacks emulator using your Gmail ID.
5. Go to the Play Store in the BlueStacks.
6. From Play Store, search and install YouTube Music on your laptop or desktop.
Alternate Way: Get YouTube Music using a Third-party App
1. Open any browser on your PC.
2. Visit – ytmdesktop.app.
3. Next, click on the Download button.
4. On this screen, select ‘Windows’ or ‘Mac’ under the Download Now option according to your device.
5. Once the YTM installer file is fully downloaded, double-click on it and follow the onscreen instruction to finish the YTM installation process.
Related: Amazon Music for PC – Windows 11, 10, 8, 7 / Mac Free Download
How to Use YouTube Music
Once you have downloaded the YouTube Music app on your computer, follow the below instructions to get the most out of YouTube Music.
- Log in to the app, choose your language and go to the next screen.
- On the next screen, choose your favorite artist in the list and move on to the next page (i.e., home page).
- Here, you can see the list of playlists of your favorite artists.
- Play any song and to download that song, just tap on the ‘+’ symbol.
- If you want to search for any songs, make use of the search icon presented at the top of the screen.
- In the Library section, you could find the song that you have downloaded, and you can also see the ‘Last Played’ songs.
- In the Explore section, you can find the new releases and popular songs in different genres.
- To buy the premium plan, go to the Upgrade section.
YouTube Music is all about discovering and listening to new music albums or songs, and it does its job better than most other music streaming services. It is a great way to listen to the tracks of popular musicians. Whatever your song choices, YouTube won’t fail to give you access to the songs you like to play and listen to since it has an enormous music library with curated playlists. It is the best destination for all genres of music lovers.
Yeah, it is free to use. But if you want, you can upgrade to a premium plan (i.e., paid version).
The YouTube premium plan will cost around $9.99 to $4.99 per month. And the paid version will come with an ad-free service.
To access your YouTube Music account without its app, just visit – music.youtube.com using any browser on your device.