If you want something simpler than Wi-Fi routers to manage all your CPE/ Ufi products, then download and install ZTELink for PC. This easy guide teaches you how to get this app on your PC. ZTELink is a free Android app that specializes in analyzing the Wi-Fi networks and providing the status of the CPE/Ufi products such as user info, signal strength, power information. It also allows you to access and operate your CPE/ Ufi products.
To install and run ZTELink on Windows and Mac PC, you need an Android emulator. Here we’ve used BlueStacks. This lightweight software will help you to install any Android apps on your PC. Unlike an Android phone, you can change the size of the BlueStacks window on your PC to make the visibility of the app bigger. You will be having 4 different options of screen resolutions like Ultrawide, Custom, Portrait, and Landscape.
Easy to Monitor Traffic
The ZTELink app comes with effective traffic monitoring support. It will directly give you instant information about what’s going on within your Wi-Fi network.
Connected Users Are Clearly Listed
With this app, you can easily find out which devices are connected to your Wi-Fi network. And what are all the data they were sending and receiving through your Wi-Fi network.
Easy to Pass Mass Files
You can transfer files in any format (i.e., JPEG, PNG, GIF, PDF, SVG, MP4, etc.) to any specific device without altering its original size.
How to Install ZTELink for PC (Windows 7/8.1/10 and Mac) via BlueStacks
1. Open any browser on your Windows or Mac PC.
2. Visit the official BlueStacks website to get the app on your computer.
3. Click on the big Download BlueStacks button in green color.
4. Then, open the downloaded .exe file and hit Install now in the popup menu.
5. After that, click Launch to open the BlueStacks app player.
6. Click on the Google Play Store icon from the home page.
7. Type ‘ZTELink’ in the Play Store search.
8. Select the ZTELink app from the search result.
9. Now, click on the Install button to get ZTELink for PC.
How to get started with ZTELink for PC
1. Tap on Open to launch ZTELink on your laptop or desktop.
2. Click Agree at the bottom.
3. Swipe the screen twice and select START.
4. Now, click Allow to allow the ZTELink app to access the media files on your device.
5. Then, click Allow to allow the ZTELink app to access your device location.
6. Now, you will be able to see the main screen of the ZTELink app for PC. From here, you can connect and manage all your Wi-Fi routers and CPE/ Ufi products.
Related: Instabridge for PC [Free Wifi] – Windows 7, 8, 10, and Mac Download
Nowadays, there are many monitoring tools available for PC. If you’re looking for something powerful yet a user-friendly app for your Windows/Mac PC, then this app will be perfectly fit for your requirements. With ZTELink for PC, you will be able to make better use of your CPE/ Ufi products and Wi-Fi routers. Was this article on ‘ZTELink for PC’ helpful for you? Leave your suggestions in the comment section below.