Houseparty is a social networking service that lets you make group video chats using mobile and desktop. It provides seamless connectivity via calls and text, and the app can be used on a PC for a better video calling experience. In addition, the users will get notified whenever their friends are back online and available to group video chat. Houseparty is also available for devices like iOS, Android, macOS, and Google Chrome.
Houseparty is developed by Life on Air Inc, a division of Epic Games. This app also enables the users to play games in chat rooms and host parties with entertaining discussions. Using an Android Emulator, you can install the Houseparty app on your Windows or Mac PC.
Tip: On September 09, 2021, the Houseparty app was removed from all the official app stores.
Salient Features of Houseparty
- Houseparty provides chat rooms for groups of 8 to 10 people, and you can create as many as you want.
- It can connect to the Fortnite game and watch others play via video chat.
- The app allows you to easily connect with new people and learn about friends of friends.
- It also includes a variety of games such as UNO, Word Racers, Heads Up!, Trivia, Quick Draw, Magic 8 Ball, and others.
- The app’s security is top-notch, and it is simple to report or block someone within the app.
How to Install Houseparty For PC – Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac
(1). Launch the Google Chrome browser on your PC and enter BlueStacks in the search.
(2). Go to the BlueStacks official site and tap Download BlueStacks on the home page.
(3). It will download the BlueStacks installer file. Once done, double-click on the BlueStacks.exe file.
(4). Click Install Now to install BlueStacks on your desktop or laptop.
(5). Tap Launch to open the BlueStacks app.
(6) Launch the Google Play Store and sign in with your Google account details.
(6). Type Houseparty in the search and choose it from the suggestions.
(7). Select Install to install Houseparty on your Windows 10 PC and click Open to launch the app.
Alternative Method to Get Houseparty on PC
(1). Launch the Google Chrome browser and go to the Houseparty site on your Windows/Mac PC.
(2). Select Log In and type the Username and Password of your account. If you don’t have an account, select Sign Up and enter the details.
(3). Use your Facebook profile and Snapchat to connect with your friends.
(4). Invite your friends to Houseparty and connect with them.
You can also get Houseparty as an extension in the Chrome Browser. Go to Chrome Web Store to add a Houseparty extension.
How to Install Houseparty for Windows/Mac using MEmu Play
These are the steps to install the Houseparty app on any PC using the MEmu emulator.
1. Visit the MEmu official website and click on download and then install MEmu Play.
2. After the installation, launch the MEmu Play and open the Google Play store.
3. Enter Houseparty on the Search bar and click the respective app from the recommendations.
4. Click Install to get the Houseparty app on your computer.
5. The Houseparty app will be added to the home screen of the MEmu Play.
Start using it to make video calls to your friends.
How to Use Houseparty for PC
(1). Open the Houseparty app on your computer or laptop and log in to your account. Select Allow to provide permission for the camera and microphone.
(2). Click the Plus icon to add or invite new friends and select the Houseparty icon at the top. Connect to your friends through video calling.
(3). Tap the Inbox icon and chat with your friends through messages.
(4). Select the Fortnite icon and click Connect Fortnite to cast the game. Tap Agree if prompted.
(5). Click the Dice icon to get new games on the app and choose the game to play.
Related: Facebook for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 / Mac Free Download
Houseparty also includes a split-screen mode for making video calls to multiple users. In addition, you can create secret video-chat rooms and invite people to join by sending them an SMS link.
Yes, you can install the Houseparty app on your PC or add the extension from the Chrome Web Store.
Houseparty is a completely safe and secure app that has no security breach or does not share any data.
You can get the Houseparty extension from the Chrome Web Store and log in to your account for video calling.