iflix is an OTT video streaming service, which has a vast number of movies, TV shows, and original series from the top distributors. This service is available through the app and from the website. You can also install the iflix for PC using an emulator.
With the iflix app, you can get to streams hundred of movies from different languages and also in different genres. Most importantly, iflix is currently available in 13 countries around Asia. For the rest of the location and country, you’ll probably receive a message saying, “We are not available in your region.”
Features of iflix
- No Signup: In this, you can binge-watch any TV shows and movies instantly, without any signup. Account verification is needed only for the iflix VPN.
- Subscription: For subscription options, iflix gives you flexible options. The monthly subscription costs RM10, and the yearly subscription costs RM96.
- Watch offline: You can download any free videos and watch them offline.
- Kids Section: Above all, it also has the kids section too. So, it will show only their relevant content.
To stream iflix videos in geo-restricted areas, use a VPN. Virtual Private Network (VPN) will give you access to stream iflix videos right from your home location. So first, install a VPN service like ExpressVPN. Select a country where iflix is accessible.
Ways to Watch iflix on Windows and Mac PC
There are two ways to watch iflix on your PC:
- Using Browser.
- Using Android Emulator.
How to Watch iflix on PC using Browser
1. Search for iflix in your web browser.
2. Click the official site of iflix.
3. Make sure that you have installed a VPN and selected the country of iflix streaming.
4. Without any signup, you will get access to tons of TV shows and movies. Click any videos to watch your favorite content.
How to Install iflix for PC using Emulator
You can install the iflix on your computer or laptop using an Android emulator. With the BlueStacks, you can run Android OS on your PC. With that, you can install the iflix on your PC.
Steps to Install iflix on PC – Windows and Mac:
1. Firstly, we have to install BlueStacks, which is an Android emulator. So, Search for BlueStacks in your browser.
2. Go to the BlueStacks website (www.bluestacks.com) and click Download BlueStacks to install the extension file to your computer.
3. After that, click the Finish button. It will download additional files to complete the installation process successfully.
4. Click on Google Play Store and search for the iflix app.
5. Click the Install button.
6. Go to the My Games section, where you can see all the downloaded apps.
7. Click iflix to open the app on your Windows or Mac PC.
8. Enjoy watching lots of TV shows, movies, and live sports.
How to use iflix on PC?
- Open the iflix application on the desktop or laptop by double-clicking the shortcut icon. Without any signup and payment charge, you will be straightly lead to the movies list page.
- You can search for your favorite movies in the search option. iflix provides movies from all genres and languages. So, you can easily watch any movies from the genres according to your mood.
- In the Kids option, you will get movies and series that are curated for children.
- Some movies are tagged as VIP at the top of the movie poster, which indicates that you have to pay for a subscription to watch those movies.
- If you are ready to subscribe, sign in to iflix, and enter your email ID and password and choose your subscription plan. Complete your payment and get the VIP subscription.
- Now you can stream your favorite movies and can download any movies to watch online. It will be in your downloaded list for 30 days.
- If you are in a geo-restricted location, then use Express VPN to watch iflix.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. How much does iflix costs?
iflix is free to watch movies and TV shows. But need to pay for the subscription to watch VIP movies.
2. Can we download movies from iflix?
Yes, you can download all the free movies and TV shows to see them offline.
So, enjoy watching movies, TV shows, series, and a lot more videos with the iflix app on your PC. But, if you are living outside Asia, you need a VPN to access the iflix app. Have any queries? Let us know in the comments below.