Keepsafe is the privacy app used to hide your photos and videos so that no one can access them. It is one of the secured photo vauts apps available for smart devices. By using Android emulators, you can install the Keepsafe app on your PC.
Keepsafe is the photo and video vault app, where you can hide your personal media files with fingerprint and PIN protection. So, you can protect your private files without any insecurities. With Keepsafe, you can also save your device memory space. Keepsafe is a free and also paid subscription app. With the app, you can also store media files on your cloud account.
- Safe and Secure: Keepsafe helps to protect your private photos and other files with PIN protection or fingerprint authentication with military-level encryption.
- Import photos to KeepSafe: You can import your photos from your phone’s gallery to the Keepsafe app. So, you can peacefully delete the photos in your gallery but can see them in the Keepsafe vault.
- Private Cloud: Keepsafe is like your private cloud. So, it will securely save your files and can access those files on any device.
- Smart App Lock: Enabling the Face-down auto-lock feature will lock the device automatically when it is facing downwards.
- Anonymous App: Keepsafe application doesn’t show in your recently used app.
- KeepSafe Premium: To get an Ad-free and unlimited storage facility, you can get a Keepsafe premium.
How to Install Keepsafe for PC – Windows (7, 8.1, 10) and Mac
Apart from all other Android emulators, BlueStacks is the best emulator with an easy-interface. So, we are going to use the BlueStacks emulator to install Keepsafe on the computer or laptop.
Steps to Install Keepsafe for PC
1. At first, search for BlueStacks in your web browser and click the BlueStacks official website.
2. The BlueStacks website opens up with the Download option in the center and top left corner of the page.
3. Click the Download option to download the extension file.
4. After that, open the extension file of BlueStacks to complete the setup process.
5. It will ask you to install additional files to complete the installation.
6. After the installation process finishes, the BlueStacks dashboard will appear.
7. You can install any mobile application in BlueStacks, only if you sign in with your Google account.
8. In Google Play Store, search for the Keepsafe app and click Install.
9. So, after installing, you can open the Keepsafe app directly by clicking the Open button. The downloaded Keepsafe app will be available in the My Games section, and also shortcut icon will be created on the desktop too.
How to use Keepsafe on PC?
- After installing the Keepsafe app from BlueStacks, the shortcut icon will be created on the desktop. So, you can directly open it without going to the BlueStacks dashboard.
- Now, click the Grant Access button to allow the Keepsafe app to access your Windows or Mac storage.
- Enter your email address and password to sign in to this application.
- And now, it will ask for the photos to be hidden from the gallery. Click the photos you want to hide and place them in an album. You can create any number of albums and can store photos in every album.
- If you want to import a file to Keepsafe, click the Plus (+) in the down right corner and select the file you want to import.
- In the Cloud option, it will show how much space had been cleared in your phone storage. And in which connectivity you want to sync your files to the cloud storage.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1.How do I access Keepsafe from my computer?
With the BlueStacks emulator, you can access the Keepsafe app on your computer or laptop.
2. Can you recover Keepsafe photos?
Yes, you can retrieve photos from the Keepsafe app, which has been deleted accidentally. The deleted photos will be available in the Trash folder.
Now you can protect your privacy by locking your photos and videos with the Keepsafe app on your Windows or Mac PC. You can access the computer too only with your authentication. So, keep your files safe and make your mind peace.