KMPlayer is a free and open-source media player that can handle almost all the types of video files such as MPEG, VCD, DVD, MKV, AVI, OGM, Ogg, AAC, WMA, WMV, WMA, FLV, RealMedia, HDML, QuickTime, FLV, and many more. So with KMPlayer for PC, the users can play all the media files without any hassle. Here we have explained the various ways to get KMPlayer on Windows and Mac PC.
The term KMPlayer means K-Multimedia Player. At present, KMPlayer has a significant user base and has received so much positive feedback on major app downloadable sites. It is an extremely customizable media player and has so many configurable options. In the app, you can change the skin color depending upon the playing media file. There will be a wide range of color schemes.
How to Get KMPlayer for Windows 7/8.1/10/11 – Using Web Browser (32/64 Bit)
1. Open any browser on your Windows PC.
2. Visit – https://www.kmplayer.com/.
3. Click on the PC icon to download the latest version of KMPlayer on your PC.
4. Now, click on Download for KMPlayer.
5. Then, double click on the downloaded KMPlayer_184.108.40.206.exe file.
6. Now, the installation process will automatically begin.
That’s all. Once the installation is done, you can open and use KMPlayer on your laptop or desktop.
How to Install KMPlayer for Windows and Mac PC via BlueStacks
1. Install and open the BlueStacks App Player on your PC.
2. On the BlueStacks homepage, tap on the Google Play Store.
3. Type KMPlayer in the search bar and press the Enter button.
4. Select the respective app and hit the Install button.
5. After installation, click on the Open button and start using KMPlayer on your Windows or Mac PC.
How to Use KMPlayer on PC
- Open the KMPlayer app on your computer.
- Select Allow for the KMPlayer to access the media files on your PC.
- Press the F2 key to access the Preference menu.
- Then, select Visualizations.
- Click on the Slideshow tab on the right-side panel.
- Here, use the Add button to add the folder that contains your pictures.
- Finally, choose the Slide effect and also configure all the other settings as per your wish.
Related: You TV Player for PC – Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac Free Download
Features of KMPlayer
Media File Organization
KMPlayer lets the users manage and organize their audio and video files with its robust Playlist Editor. With this app, the user can easily create multiple playlists for their media files.
Apart from Blue-ray, this app also includes 3D Movie Plus Service. You can see the 3D screen control option in its settings menu. It also allows the users to stream 3D commercials and movie trailers from Discovery 3D World.
Service Apps Support
KMPlayer developer team has recently added various service apps to this platform which include Billboard, K-POP Hot100, VIKI, 3D Movie Plus, and EveryonTV.
The app is equipped with URL support. So you can simply copy/paste the media file URL and start watching the video content in 3D format from the KMPlayer app itself.
This app also includes Control Box, by which the user can access the context menu. You can use the keyboard shortcut key Alt+G to access the Control Box. There you can see some configurable settings options like brightness, saturation, screen rotation, video resizing, flip, hue, contrast, motion blur, sharpen, soften, mean y filter, mean UV filter, grayscale, and more.
No, KMPlayer is a Korean app, and it was developed by Kang Yong-Hue. At present, the app is managed by Pandora TV (i.e., a Korean video streaming company).
Yes, the KMPlayer app is absolutely safe to download on your PC. The app is completely malware/virus free.
The ultra-high quality playback feature is one of the notable features in KMPlayer. With this app on your PC, you can enjoy playing high-quality videos such as UHD, 8K, 4K, 60FPS, etc.
Yes, the KMPlayer app is absolutely free to use on your PC.
So this is how you can get KMPlayer for PC. KMPlayer is a great option for playing all the video formats. This app is full of customizable options. Besides its various supporting media file formats, with this app, you can even open CD image files. This app doesn’t need additional codec installation. For further queries regarding KMPlayer for PC, reach [email protected].