If you want the best video player for all your streaming needs, then MX Player is the best app for you. You can enjoy all the entertainment shows in one place with the help of an MX Player. It is easy to access MX Player on your PC.
MX Player is a popular video streaming app where you can enjoy thousands of hours of entertainment. You can watch MX Player Originals, Movies, Live TV channels, News, Sports, and Music on MX Player for free. It also offers you top-rated shows from other productions like Bigg Boss, KBC, etc. Get an acknowledgment about how to install MX Player for PC in the following section.
How to Download MX Player for PC (Windows 7/8.1/10 & Mac)
You should use an Android emulator like BlueStacks to get the MX player for your windows. Observe the below tutorial to know how to download the MX player for Windows and Mac PC.
Download BlueStacks Emulator:
(1) Launch Chrome and provide the URL of the BlueStacks.
(2) Click the Download BlueStacks button when the BlueStacks site opens.
(3) Wait for the download to complete. And then, tap the Install option at the below-left corner.
(4) After the installation, finish the Sign-in process to run the BlueStacks.
Download MX Player on PC – Windows and Mac:
(1) Open the BlueStacks app player.
(2) Navigate to the Google Play Store in the BlueStacks library.
(3) Complete the login process by providing your email ID and password to start the app.
(4) Search for MX player in the search bar and select the app in the search list.
(5) Press the Install button to get the MX player on your device.
How to use MX player on PC?
- Start the installed MX player on your computer or laptop.
- You will get the MX player homepage.
- A wide variety of video content will be there on the homepage. Pick anyone to watch.
- Hit the Search icon at the top right corner and search for any of your favorite content to start streaming.
- Click the Download button near the search icon to download your favorite videos.
How to use MX Player for PC without Bluestacks
If you want to stream MX Player for PC without Bluestacks, then you can use its official website.
1. Navigate to the MX Player official site from your Chrome browser.
2. The home screen of the MX site will open up.
3. Select any movie or series from the library.
4. Click on the Play icon to stream the video on your PC.
Features of MX Player
Your Favorite Contents
It lets you enjoy your favorite content like TV shows, Web series, trending short videos, and much more. You can also get to listen to your favorite music.
MX File Sharing
This app not only allows you to watch videos but also to share files, apps, music, pictures, and more just with a single click. It is possible without any loss of your mobile data.
The contents of MX Player is available in over ten regional languages. You can pick your preferred languages.
Play the Game
Kill your boredom by playing games offered by this app. They include Ludo, Carrom, Bubble Shooter, and so on. You can earn coins and win real cash prizes.
Add your Watchlist
This app allows you to create a Watchlist and add videos that you want to watch later. You can also get to play music in the background while using other tabs or apps.
Enjoy Offline Contents
You can download any of the videos on the MX Player app and enjoy watching them offline.
It is uniquely designed with the Kids Lock function that keeps your children entertained without sneaking into other apps.
How can I open the MX player on my laptop?
You can get the MX player for your laptops by means of the BlueStacks emulator. It is also applicable for Mac PCs.
Is MX Player free?
This app is completely free to download. MX Player runs with the support of commercial ads, so it gives most of its content for free.
Is MX player good?
MX Player is a popular video streaming application that stands for its interface, features, and many more advanced traits.
Enjoy streaming your most favorite content on MX Player for completely free. As it is stuffed with many advanced and useful features, you can definitely give this app a try.