Camera Monitoring is a must for surveillance, and it is never easy for continuous viewing. The Net Eye Camera app helps in watching the live stream of the camera anyplace, and you can install the app on PC to look for beloved ones in the home.
Net Eye Camera is a surveillance camera monitoring app to check the secured places every time. It can connect with video cameras, digital video recorders, network recorders, and other CCTV devices. The Net Eye Camera needs an Android Emulator for installing on PC. This app is currently unavailable in the Google Play Store.
- Net Eye Camera can Pan, Tilt, and Zoom the camera for clear viewing of the required area.
- It can import and export the videos from the Cloud as well as SD cards. Multiple cameras can be viewed in Matrix or Gallery view.
- The motion detector identifies any irregular movements and informs the user with notifications.
- It supports 2-way audio for better communication and can record the live streaming to view it later.
- The DVRS and NVRS cameras can connect through a Wi-Fi connection, and the supportable protocol formats are HTTPS, SSL, RTSP, MPEG4, ONVIF, etc.
How to Install Net Eye Camera for PC: Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac
You can download the Net Eye Camera apk file and go to the BlueStacks website through a browser. Click Download BlueStacks to download the file and open the file by double-clicking on it.
Select Install now to download the other files and go by the on-screen instructions to install BlueStacks. Click Launch to open BlueStacks for PC.
Tap the menu beside the Installed Apps and select Install apk. Open the Net Eye Camera apk file to install the app.
How to Use Net Eye Camera on PC
Now, you can open the Net Eye Camera on your computer or laptop and click OK in the prompt. Select Allow to give access to the media files and tap Close on the features page.
Select the Plus icon at the bottom and choose IP Camera to add a camera. Tap Import/Export Camera and click Import from Cloud to get videos. Select Export to Cloud to share the recordings.
Related: Care Home for PC – Windows and Mac Free Download.
1. Does Net Eye Camera have motion detection?
Yes. Net Eye Camera has motion detection and notifies the user immediately with an alert message.
2. Can you download Net Eye Camera on PC?
You could download the Net Eye Camera app and install it on a PC through an Android Emulator.
Therefore, the Net Eye Camera app is a great app for surveilling the camera with a user-friendly interface. It can automatically detect the camera and can connect to them instantly. If you have any queries with the above method, please mention it in the comments.