Every smart device uses VPN for several purposes because the need for online privacy has increased over the period. NetCapsule VPN offers VPN servers in many locations, and it is very simple among the other VPNs. You can also install NetCapsule VPN on your PC for secure browsing.
NetCapsule VPN is a tool to provide a virtual proxy network to hide the original IP address. The VPN is free to use and requires no registration or sign-up. The NetCapsule VPN app needs an Android Emulator to install on the PC since it is an Android app.
How to Install NetCapsule VPN for PC: Windows 11, 10, 8.1, 7, and Mac
You can download the BlueStacks emulator from the official site by clicking Download BlueStacks. Open the BlueStacks extension file and click Yes in the User Account Control. Select Install now to install BlueStacks for PC and click Launch to open the BlueStacks emulator.
Sign In with an account. Open Google Play Store and search for NetCapsule VPN. Choose the app from the options below. Select Install to download the app and click Open to open NetCapsule VPN for PC.
How does NetCapsule VPN Work on PC
Select the Menu icon and tap Apps Bypass Settings to view the apps using VPN. Toggle the switch near the app to remove VPN. Select Tap to Disconnect to end the VPN service. Click Reload icon at the top right corner to refresh the server list.
Related: TapVPN for PC Download – Windows 7, 8, 10, 11 & Mac Free
- NetCapsule VPN is a powerful VPN to bypass restrictions and access the required sites and apps without any trouble.
- It provides servers from all locations in the world and completely secures the online privacy of the user.
- The VPN safeguards the device from public Wi-Fi since the encryption is employed for all internet traffic.
- The interface is easy to choose the location and connect to the servers. It can also remove apps from using a VPN.
- It is quite helpful in playing online games and also enhances internet browsing speed.
Hence, NetCapsule VPN is an efficient VPN for protecting the user data and IP address. The app has commercials since it is a 100% free VPN.
You can download NetCapsule VPN on your PC using an Android Emulator.
NetCapsule VPN is absolutely safe to use because it has encryption and does not log user data.
NetCapsule VPN offers 10,000+ servers in 30+ regions in the world, and you can access any restricted sites.