There are many instances in browsing and streaming where VPN is required to protect personal data and IP addresses. Solo VPN provides any location server from the world, and you can use it on a PC to ensure safe browsing and online privacy.
Solo VPN is a free proxy app that has a simple interface to get a VPN service. This VPN can easily bypass the geo-restriction of any streaming apps and sites. There is no registration or sign up in the app, and you use the VPN straight away. In the below section, let’s discuss the steps to install Solo VPN for PC.
How to Install Solo VPN for PC (Windows 7/8.1/10 and Mac)
#1 Search for BlueStacks using Google Chrome and select the BlueStacks website (www.bluestacks.com).
#2 Click Download BlueStacks to download the installer file and tap the file to install it.
#3 Follow the on-screen instructions to install BlueStacks for PC.
#4 Select the Launch button to open the BlueStacks emulator and sign in to your Google account.
#5 Open the Google Play Store app and type Solo VPN in the search box.
#6 Click Install to download the app on PC. This may take time depending upon the internet speed.
#7 Select Open to launch Solo VPN on Windows or Mac device.
How to use Solo VPN for PC?
#1 Launch the Solo VPN app on your PC.
#2 Select the Location drop-down and choose the server location.
#3 Click Connect to get the VPN service and select OK in the prompt.
#4 Select YouTube at the bottom to go to the YouTube app directly. You can also access the Twitter and Facebook apps in the same way.
#5 Tap on Disconnect to close the proxy network.
Related: Atom VPN for PC [Windows 10, 8, 7, & Mac] Free Download
- Solo VPN can bypass any geo-restricted and blocked site easily.
- It has servers in 30+ countries in the world for continuous proxy connection.
- The operation is very simple and requires a single click to connect to the VPN.
- It completely safeguards the data and IP address with encryption. It provides privacy protection while using public Wi-Fi.
- There are no restrictions on bandwidth and internet speed. It ensures unlimited usage.
- The Solo VPN app has inbuilt access to YouTube, Twitter, and Facebook social media handles.
1. Is Solo VPN a free VPN?
Yes. Solo VPN is completely free to use on your device, and it never asks for sign up or registration.
2. How do I install Solo VPN for PC?
You can download and install Solo VPN for PC from Google Play Store using an Android Emulator.
3. What is the use of Solo VPN?
Solo VPN is used to bypass the firewall, blocked sites, hide the user’s IP address, online privacy while using public hotspots and Wi-Fi.
Though Solo VPN is a free VPN, it has commercials. In order to avoid ads, you have to pay for a commercial-free VPN. The VPN has an Auto function to identify the nearest server, which is fast, reliable, and connects to it automatically. Kindly specify the doubts and feedbacks in the comments section below.