Music listening requires a different set of sounds on the streaming device, and some songs/ tracks have to be streamed on a higher volume for the best audio output. The Volume Booster app elevates the sound of the device to the maximum, and you can get the Volume Booster app on the PC for modifying the audio system.
Volume Booster is a sound-improving app to increase the audio levels of the device. It has a simple user interface, and it does not have any registration for accessing the app. You must need an Android Emulator to install the Volume Booster app on your Windows or Mac PC. In the below guide, let’s see how to install Volume Booster for PC.
- Volume Booster has music player control to manage the song streaming, and it has Play/ Pause, next, previous track controls.
- It has separate control knobs for Boost and Volume to tune the sound as per the need with ease to operate in nature.
- The Volume Booster provides many themes to apply for the background, and it can connect with headphones, external & Bluetooth Speakers.
- It offers 6 levels of volume boost, namely Normal, 100%, 130%, 160%, Max (200%), Mute.
- The app has a visual sound spectrum to display the sound pattern, and the user can access the music player from the app itself.
How to Install Volume Booster for PC: Windows 7/8.1/10 and Mac
You can visit the BlueStacks official website to get the installer file by clicking Download BlueStacks. Launch the installer file and click Install now to install the BlueStacks on the PC.
Select Launch to open the BlueStacks emulator and tap Sign In. Enter the Gmail account ID and Password of your Google account. Search and select the Google Play Store to open.
Type Volume Booster in the search box on the Play Store and choose the app from the list below. Click Install to download the Volume Booster app and select Open to launch the Volume Booster for Mac or Windows PC.
How to Use Volume Booster for PC?
Open the Volume Booster app on your laptop or desktop and check the Introduction of the app. Select Start in the app and click Allow to give access to the apps. Play the song or music track from the streaming app and control the song in the Volume Booster app with the Play/ Pause button at the bottom.
Adjust the Boost and Volume Knob to get the perfect volume for the song. Choose the Booster Level to have a higher level of volume. Click the Theme icon at the top and select the Background Theme for the app. Tap on the Music icon to go to the Music Player app for choosing another song.
Related: Poweramp Music Player for PC – Windows 10, 8, 7 / Mac Download Free
1. Is Volume Booster safe?
Volume Booster is safe to use for a certain period of time, and it is not recommended to use the maximum volume for long hours.
2. How do I install Volume Booster on my computer?
You could install the Volume Booster app on the PC from Play Store with an Android emulator.
Volume Booster maximizes the device volume to a greater extent. The user has to take care of the device while increasing the volume levels, and it can also alter the sounds of notification, settings, and more. If you have any queries for the above steps, please do let us know in the comments section.