Have fun with Wordscapes, a PC game that allows you to challenge yourself about your thinking ability. It gives a tremendous workout to your brain along with fun. The greatest part of the game is that there is no time limit, and it ensures full-time entertainment. At your convenient time, you can relax and solve word puzzles.
At first, it was launched only for Android devices and later on to Android Emulators. So, you can play this interesting game on your PC or Laptop. It is designed with easy rules and is simple to use. Wordscapes will get more interesting and fun to play as you level up because not only are the crosswords more challenging, but you will also get new and stunning backgrounds that help you to relax and ease your mind. This game attained a reputation and was downloaded by 400M+ users. Become smarter by playing Wordscapes game on PC.
Related: Mini Militia for PC – Windows 7, 8, 10 / Mac / Laptop Free Download
How to Install Wordscapes for PC (Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac)
Follow the different methods available here to install Wordscapes on your Mac and Windows PC.
Install Wordscapes on PC using BlueStacks
Wordscapes isn’t officially available on the Mircosoft Store and doesn’t have a dedicated app for PC. So, you need an Android emulator like BlueStacks to run the app.
(1) Start your PC and open the Chrome Browser.
(2) Search for BlueStacks and click on the BlueStacks official website (www.bluestacks.com).
(3) Press the ‘Download BlueStacks’ icon to download the emulator.
(4) Open the download location and install it.
(5) Launch the BlueStacks app player and open the Google Play Store.
(6) Complete the sign-in process.
(7) Type ‘Wordscapes’ in the search bar and select the same from the search list.
(8) Click ‘Install’ and wait for the process to complete.
(9) Now, open the Wordscapes on your laptop or desktop and start playing the interesting game.
Get Wordscapes on Windows and Mac PC using NoxPlayer
(1) Open the browser on your PC and enter NoxPlayer.
(2) From the search results, choose the official website.
(3) Click on Download to download the Android emulator on your PC.
(4) Double click on the NoxPlayer installer file and select Install.
(5) Wait for the installation to be over and launch the emulator.
(6) On the home screen, navigate to Play Store and sign in using your Google Account.
(7) Click on the Search bar and enter Wordscapes.
(8) From the suggestion list, choose the Wordscapes app and select Install.
(9) You can now play Wordscapes on your computer.
You can enjoy the real fun of the crossword puzzle with Wordscapes along with your family and friends. You will never experience a boring moment once you start playing this puzzle game. Guide your brain to your fingertip with Wordscapes. Play more. Learn more!
It has colorful destinations, which makes puzzle solving more attractive. The vivid images of HD sceneries not only allow your eyes to stimulate but also allow your mind to refresh and inspire.
Thousands of Cross Word Puzzles
Wordscapes game definitely enables you to learn something new and exercise your brain with thousands of new synonyms. It also allows you to test your thinking power when you are completing a number of levels.
Easy Start and Gets Challenged
You will get three-lettered crossword puzzles at first. Later on, more difficult words pop up as you advance on every level, which makes the game more interesting.
The game allows you to finish each level at your own pace and gives you an unlimited number of tries. This way, you can relax your mind and enjoy playing the game.
Yes, you can play Wordscapes offline. Link letters and uncover mystery words can be played completely offline.
The core features of Wordscapes are entirely free to play. You can purchase an ad-free version with a small fee that removes all ads.
Yes, Wordscapes is entirely free to play.
Although Wordscapes is a free game, players can spend real money to buy in-game items ranging from $.99 to $49.99. You can cancel the advertisements by paying a one-time of about $2.99.