Hik-Connect by Hikvision is a popular surveillance tool that works best with all the Hikvision models of IP cameras, NVRs, and DVRs. Now, you can easily get Hik-Connect on a PC. This app helps you to connect your home and office surveillance cameras with your PC. The app’s home screen shows all the available security systems.
This video management software gives you real-time notification alerts when its sensor monitors something unusual. On top of that, it comes with a security alarm. Some of the notable functionalities of this application are facial recognition, multi-view for up to 4 cameras, remote monitoring, and time-lapse recording. Installing Hik-Connect for PC is a great way to re-purpose your old desktop or laptop.
How to Get Hik-Connect for PC as Chrome Extension
1. Open the Chrome browser on your Mac or Windows PC.
2. Click here >> to open the official Hik-Connect Chrome Extension page on your Chrome Browser.
3. Tap on Add to Chrome.
4. Lastly, click on the Add app button from the popup menu to get Hik Connect for PC.
How to Install Hik-Connect for PC – Windows 7/8.1/10/11 and Mac via BlueStacks
1. Visit the Hik-Connect webpage to register a new account on your PC using any browser.
2. Click here >> to download the Hik-Connect apk file.
3. Then, download and install BlueStacks App Player on your PC.
4. Sign in to the BlueStacks emulator like Google Play Store by using your Gmail ID.
5. Click on the APK icon presented on the left side menu panel.
5. Select and open the downloaded Hik-Connect APK file.
6. That’s all. Now, the Hik-Connect installation will begin automatically.
How to Use Hik-Connect for PC
- After installing the Hik-Connect software, open it on your computer.
- Select the country.
- Login to your Hik-Connect account.
- Finally, add your device to the Hik-Connect tool directly and start monitoring your property from your desktop.
Related: GooLink for PC (Windows 7, 8, 10, 11, and Mac) Free Download
Features of Hik-Connect
Hik-Connect comes with PTZ control, so you can use the slider/button GUI present in the app’s dashboard to perform actions like Pan, Tilt, and Zoom.
Probably this is one of the best apps to playback live videos. Being able to replay the live video gain will surely be helpful in analyzing strange activities.
It comes with real-time audio support. By using its two-way audio function, you can communicate via voice talk with other users associated with your Hik-connect app.
It has a motion detection alarm for network cameras. After enabling this feature, you will be able to get instant notifications if any objects are in motion within the particular area that you have previously set.
This dynamic VMS (i.e., Video Management Tool) allows the users to share their devices with others if they need.
Hik-Connect is a reliable solution to control your CCTV cameras anywhere in the world. It has over two million users worldwide. This sophisticated surveillance tool is the best choice to monitor your home, office, vehicle, shops, and any other valuable things. It enables you to easily view live and recorded clips of web cameras without any hassle.
From the Hik-Connect page, select your added Hikvision camera and watch it. If not added, log in with your Hik-Connect account.
You can use Hik-Connect on a PC by installing its extension on the Chrome browser or by using an Android emulator.
Hik-Connect is an ideal app that works as video management software for all the Hikvision products such as DVDs, NVRs, indoor stations, network cameras, pyronix, security control panels, and doorbells. With this app, the user can view their CCTV camera footage lively from their PC or Smartphone.
Yes, Hik-Connect is a Chinese app.
Hik-Connect is only compatible with Hikvision cameras.
Firstly, check your Public IP address. Why? because sometimes, the Hik-Connect app will stop working when the IP address has changed. Secondly, check the system set up, unplug, and connect the network and internet cable. For further assistance, reach Hikvision Technical Support.