Whatsapp Sniffer is an application used to monitor or spy on conversations and chats of other people. It especially helps parents to take a look at children’s cyberlife. You can easily monitor anyone’s Whatsapp conversations and others if both devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. WhatsApp is the most extensively used messaging app, and contains severe threats that some people cannot handle correctly. Let’s briefly discuss how to install and use Whatsapp Sniffer for PC.
Whatsapp Sniffer is a third-party tool, and there is no dedicated app for PC. But still, you can install Whatsapp Sniffer on a desktop or laptop using Android emulators like BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, and MEmu Play.
It is easy to spy on WhatsApp activity if both the devices are connected to the same WiFi or Mobile Hotspots. The user can view chats, calls, status, photos, and videos.
It notifies the incoming and outgoing messages instantly. The messages are grouped into numbers. It can also manage multiple accounts by changing the number.
The app supports downloading the chats and stores it in the external storage to view them offline. It has a simple and easy-to-use interface.
It has two versions, free and paid versions. In the free version, ads will appear and be limited to certain time chats. In Premium, there are no ads, and you can view the entire chats without any constraints.
How to Install WhatsApp Sniffer for PC [Windows 7/8/10/11 and Mac]
WhatsApp Sniffer is unavailable in Google Play Store, but you can still install the app on your Windows or Mac PC by downloading the apk file. Later, you can install it on your Windows or Mac using BlueStacks.
1. Download BlueStacks from its official website by selecting the Download BlueStacks option.
2. Open the BlueStacks .exe file and select Install now to install the BlueStacks on a PC.
3. After the installation, Select Launch to open the BlueStacks emulator. On the next screen, sign in with your Google account.
4. Open a browser and download the WhatsApp Sniffer apk file from reliable websites.
5. Double-click on the apk file to open and install it on the BlueStacks.
6. After installing the app, launch the WhatsApp Sniffer on Mac or Windows PC and start using it.
Alternate Way to Install Whatsapp Sniffer Using MEmu Play
1. Visit the MEmu Play official website and click the Download option.
2. Within a minute, the MEmu Play.exe file will be downloaded.
3. Next, open the downloaded file and select Install.
4. Launch the MEmu Play once it is installed.
5. Go to the downloads section and open the Whatsapp Sniffer apk file.
6. Further, install the apk on MEmu Play.
That’s it. You can access the Whatsapp Sniffer app on your Windows or Mac.
How to Use WhatsApp Sniffer
Here are the simple instructions to use Whatsapp Sniffer,
1. Open WhatsApp Sniffer on a PC by double-clicking on it.
2. Click Allow for the app to access the required information.
3. Check the tick box to accept the disclaimer from the app and select OK.
4. Select Start to spoof the IP with a WiFi connection.
Note: Make sure to connect your WhatsApp account and the app to the same Wi-Fi network.
5. Select the required account and start monitoring their chats and calls. Select the Stop option to end monitoring anytime.
Since it is a third-party application, there is no assurance for Whatsapp Sniffer. However, you can use the app wisely knowing the risk.
You can view the chats in WhatsApp Sniffer if both the devices are connected to the same WiFi network.
It is possible to download Whatsapp Sniffer on a PC using Android emulators.
WhatsApp Sniffer monitors the chats using IP addresses. Connecting both devices to the same network lets you view their chats, status, and calls.
The WhatsApp Sniffer is a spy tool that helps you to protect your loved ones from cyberbullying and spam calls. It is highly recommended only for parental control. You can also try a GBWhatspp for PC to discover more improved features and theme presets for your Whatsapp. If you would like to see the Whatsapp message that has been deleted, you can use WhatsDelete for PC.